    Is there any way to make that happen?
    --
    PeteCresswell

    (PeteCresswell), Mar 29, 2010

  2. Hi
    If you use expensive Pro APs (Like Cisco) you might get real seamless.
    With regular End-User hardware, set the APs to the same SSID and put each
    one on a different channel.
    YMMV, it would work but it would be spotty. I.e., Wireless computer sometime
    would stay on a weaker AP when you move around and you would need to switch
    them manually.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)..

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Mar 29, 2010