    the wife says i should spend the money on a new lawnmower and get off
    my --- and mow the lawns.

    what should i do??????

    BigTom, Nov 14, 2004

  2. BigTom

    SwissTony Guest

    "BigTom" <> wrote in message news:...
    > im planning on buying a couple of 120GB sata drives for a raid 0 setup
    > but cant decide between seagate or western digital.
    >
    > the wife says i should spend the money on a new lawnmower and get off
    > my --- and mow the lawns.
    >
    > what should i do??????

    http://www.storagereview.com/
    I prefer WD myself.

    tell the wife that its to wet to cut the grass and it will clog it up :eek:)
    sit back with a beer and watch 120 gig of pron successfully stored on ur new
    drives

    SwissTony, Nov 14, 2004

  3. BigTom

    Brian Guest

    "BigTom" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:...
    > im planning on buying a couple of 120GB sata drives for a raid 0 setup
    > but cant decide between seagate or western digital.
    >
    > the wife says i should spend the money on a new lawnmower and get off
    > my --- and mow the lawns.
    >
    > what should i do??????

    first explain to your wife what a HDD and RAID 0 is.... then tell her the
    importance of having fast and quiet drives.... then tell her the advantages
    of having a RAID set up... take at least 30 mins for each explanation (if
    she doesn't give up by now go into the "redundance theory")... she should by
    now have forgotten all about the stupid lawnmower and tell you to buy a new
    HDD to run your RAID 0 quietly and fast.

    HTH
    P.S i would go for seagate (works great for me).

    Brian, Nov 14, 2004