    Quote - "As our comprehensive review of the Seagate Momentus 5400.2 has revealed, this is one speedy hard disk thanks to its high areal density, spindle speed and large 8MB buffer!
    Today, we offer you the opportunity to win not one, but TWO brand-new Seagate Momentus 5400.2 hard disks! Don't miss this great opportunity! "

    Direct URL - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=250
    Silverstrand, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    you don't see laptop hd being givign away that often:).
    PUTALE, Aug 23, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it does have to be a laptop HDD, u can buy a caddy of ebay and wam bam a 80gb of sotrage in HDD :D
    unholy, Aug 23, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    yeah, but it's a nice little hd, it's very cool hd and it's very rare this type of thing will be giving out.
    PUTALE, Aug 24, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    great for a HTPC case mod :D... u can go Supa thin and still have a CD drive :D hmm mthat gives me an idea :|
    unholy, Aug 24, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    i will rather have the desktop hd that's being giving out in this forum:)>
    PUTALE, Aug 25, 2005