    How do I get to that screen?

    TIA,

    Dan

    Dan C, Nov 12, 2007

  2. Dan C wrote:
    > The add in site installed forecastfox in wife's SeaMonkey.
    > Unlike Firefox, SM is confusing to me. I do not know
    > where to go or find the path to tell SM to use it. I
    > found no dropdown from toolbar to use
    >
    > How do I get to that screen?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Dan

    If its not under Tools, then where would you find it in
    Firefox? Have you looked under View? How about under Edit,
    Preferences?

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 12, 2007

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> The add in site installed forecastfox in wife's SeaMonkey. Unlike
    >> Firefox, SM is confusing to me. I do not know where to go or find the
    >> path to tell SM to use it. I found no dropdown from toolbar to use
    >>
    >> How do I get to that screen?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >>
    >> Dan

    > If its not under Tools, then where would you find it in Firefox? Have
    > you looked under View? How about under Edit, Preferences?

    Hi Peter,

    The reason I queried initially is I CANNOT locate it. I
    have looked many times where you suggested as well as all
    the other choices in tool bar. I find nothing comparable
    to the addon choice in FF.

    I am stuck,

    Dan

    Dan C, Nov 13, 2007
  4. Dan C wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>> The add in site installed forecastfox in wife's SeaMonkey. Unlike
    >>> Firefox, SM is confusing to me. I do not know where to go or find the
    >>> path to tell SM to use it. I found no dropdown from toolbar to use
    >>>
    >>> How do I get to that screen?
    >>>
    >>> TIA,
    >>>
    >>> Dan

    >> If its not under Tools, then where would you find it in Firefox? Have
    >> you looked under View? How about under Edit, Preferences?
    >>

    > Hi Peter,
    >
    > The reason I queried initially is I CANNOT locate it. I
    > have looked many times where you suggested as well as all
    > the other choices in tool bar. I find nothing comparable
    > to the addon choice in FF.
    >
    > I am stuck,
    >
    > Dan

    how about any unusual icon on the status bar. Anything
    there that seems unusual and does belong there. Maybe thats
    it. If not, then try asking in their forum:
    http://forums.ensolis.com

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 13, 2007
  5. Dan C

    Doug G Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > The add in site installed forecastfox in wife's SeaMonkey. Unlike
    > Firefox, SM is confusing to me. I do not know where to go or find the
    > path to tell SM to use it. I found no dropdown from toolbar to use
    >
    > How do I get to that screen?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Dan

    After installing the Forecastfox extension and restarting SeaMonkey, I
    got a options screen for it as soon as the browser window opened.

    Maybe the extension didn't install properly. I'd try installing it again.

    Doug G, Nov 14, 2007