    EL Guest

    Greetings..........You must excuse me,but I am new to digital. Are there cards
    that are faster than others?

    EL, Jun 30, 2004

  2. EL

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Faster than the MMC

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 30, 2004

  3. EL

    Double D Guest

    In article <FinEc.8760$>, w6tuh-
    says...

    > EL wrote:
    >
    > > Greetings..........You must excuse me,but I am new to digital. Are there cards
    > > that are faster than others?

    In short, yes. The rest of the answer would depend on the specific camera
    model.

    Dick

    Double D, Jun 30, 2004
  4. EL

    Ron Hunter Guest

    EL wrote:

    > Greetings..........You must excuse me,but I am new to digital. Are there cards
    > that are faster than others?

    Yes, the speed of cards does vary, but the important factor is the speed
    of the camera. This is usually the limiting factor, NOT the card speed.
    Unfortunately manufacturers don't include a specification for the
    speed at which cameras can write to the card.

    Ron Hunter, Jun 30, 2004
  5. EL

    Big Bill Guest

    On 29 Jun 2004 16:43:41 -0700, (EL) wrote:

    >Greetings..........You must excuse me,but I am new to digital. Are there cards
    >that are faster than others?

    Overhand or underhand?

    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"