SD cards special offer

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alfred Molon, Jan 30, 2008.

  1. Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Alfred Molon, Jan 30, 2008

  2. Alfred Molon wrote:

    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FGNM6I/ref=dp_olp_2?tag2
    > =slickdeals&tag=slickdeals
    >
    > And here the same card after discount:
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FGNM6I/ref=dp_olp_2?tag2
    > =slickdeals&tag=slickdeals
    >
    > You save 28% ! ($504,556,836.10)

    But wait! There's more! :) If you sign up for an Amazon credit card you
    get another $30 off. And someone else found something there about a 5%
    discount for quantity purchases. BUT: if you change your mind within the
    30-day refund period, make sure you get authorization to return it, or
    there's a 25% "restocking fee". That's about $300 million worth of
    restocking.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 30, 2008

  3. Alfred Molon

    Allen Guest

    Alfred Molon wrote:
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FGNM6I/ref=dp_olp_2?tag2
    > =slickdeals&tag=slickdeals
    >
    > And here the same card after discount:
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FGNM6I/ref=dp_olp_2?tag2
    > =slickdeals&tag=slickdeals
    >
    > You save 28% ! ($504,556,836.10)

    Reminds me of the little boy sitting in front of his house with a half
    dozen puppies and a sigh saying "Puppies: $1,000,000". A man asked him
    if he didn't think the price was very high. The boy responded with "Yes,
    but I only have to sell one".
    Allen
    Allen, Jan 30, 2008