    only sold as 2GB and is recognised as 1.83 GB in the other machines.
    Does anyone know what is causing this and the fix?
    Thanks

    T, Jun 6, 2009

  2. T

    Mike Easter Guest

    T wrote:
    > I have just bought a 2GB SD card

    See this article about (various) SD cards
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital_card

    .... most particularly the section titled "Compatibility issues with 2 GB
    and larger cards"

    Basically it sez that standard Secure Digital cards just go to 512. For
    the cards that go beyond 512, they can do so as a high capacity or as a
    non-highcapacity.

    > It does not however work in the second XP
    > Pro desktop as it is recognised as RAW and as 3.66 GB.

    Which brings us to the drivers and the reader for the card in the 2nd XP
    desktop, and which way the card goes to 2G.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 6, 2009

  3. T

    doS Guest

    and your the twatcunt that sends someone to sandisk and they dont even have
    the product...

    doS, Jun 7, 2009