    Thanks.
    Mike McWhinney

    , Jul 20, 2006

  2. BJ in Texas Guest

    http://www.pdastreet.com/forums//archive/index.php/t-23651.html
    || Thanks.
    || Mike McWhinney

    Might help if you would mention what brand and model of card
    your asking about.

    BJ
    --
    "You never know how much you really believe anything until its
    truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life or death to you." --

    ==

    http://www.obsessionthemovie.com

    http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

    BJ in Texas, Jul 20, 2006