    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    It's the worst DSLR on the market.
    Only 3.4mp, lots of artifacts, always a yellow overtone.

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Paolo Pizzi

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Paolo Pizzi" <> wrote in message
    news:ZQNOb.13170$...
    > It's the worst DSLR on the market.
    > Only 3.4mp, lots of artifacts, always a yellow overtone.

    Troll.

    Alan D-W, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Paolo Pizzi

    AArDvarK Guest

    Who told you that?
    A.

    "Paolo Pizzi"

    AArDvarK, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Piss off.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Paolo Pizzi

    Guest

    In message <ZQNOb.13170$>,
    "Paolo Pizzi" <> wrote:

    >It's the worst DSLR on the market.
    >Only 3.4mp, lots of artifacts, always a yellow overtone.

    If it were only that simple, a simple adjustment could be made. The
    problem is that there are only a few bits of accuracy in the output
    green channel, posterizing the results, and making them fixable only
    with painting the pixels into a non-photograph.

    There is a way to get accurate color from an SD9 file; resample a 10D
    image to the same size, and use its hues in the SD9 image. If you're
    having trouble with aliasing, you can replace the luminance as well.
    Much easier to just use a 10D in the first place, however, at native
    resolution.
    --

    John P Sheehy <>

    , Jan 24, 2004