    don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
    Many thanks.
    Ade.
    adrian mizon, Feb 22, 2004

  2. "adrian mizon" <> wrote in message
    news:nH6_b.105$U27.73@newsfe1-win...
    > Is it possible to use my old Epson GT-7000 scanner which is fitted with
    > scusi (Scuzzy) socket on my new computer which runs Windows xp? I had the
    > scusi socket/card swopped onto the new computer from the old machine but
    > don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
    > Many thanks.
    > Ade.

    Have a look on the card.
    Are there any number or letters??
    Reply here with your info and we will do our best to help you find the right
    driver

    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 22, 2004

  3. adrian mizon

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:39:01 -0000, "adrian mizon" <>
    wrote:

    >Is it possible to use my old Epson GT-7000 scanner which is fitted with
    >scusi (Scuzzy) socket on my new computer which runs Windows xp? I had the
    >scusi socket/card swopped onto the new computer from the old machine but
    >don't seem to be able to find an xp driver.
    >Many thanks.
    >Ade.

    Download "Chipinfo.exe", and click the "SCSI" tab to get the board's exact
    manufacturer and device info. http://www.pcanalyser.com/eng/index.html

    Direct download: http://www.pcanalyser.com/download/chipinfo100b3.zip

    Then google for the drivers.
    http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en