    slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
    Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

    T.B.

    TB, Mar 3, 2005

  2. TB

    Andrew Krieg Guest

    In article <uguVd.37661$>,
    TB <> wrote:
    >I understand the new V3 box of SCTV episodes has a few with Martin Short in
    >them. Can anyone tell me if one of the episodes features a hilarious "Peter
    >Pan" spoof with Short playing Robin Williams playing Peter Pan and John
    >Candy playing transvestite Devine as Tinker Bell?
    >
    >Also, does any of the three Volumes have the skit of John Candy (who face
    >slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
    >Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

    You'll have better luck asking this question on alt.tv.sctv.

    --
    =__ __ __ _ __ _= Andrew Krieg - Professional Newsgroup Junkie =
    =_ __ _ __ _ _ __= =

    Andrew Krieg, Mar 4, 2005

  3. TB

    some uke Guest

    TB wrote:
    > I understand the new V3 box of SCTV episodes has a few with Martin Short in
    > them. Can anyone tell me if one of the episodes features a hilarious "Peter
    > Pan" spoof with Short playing Robin Williams playing Peter Pan and John
    > Candy playing transvestite Devine as Tinker Bell?

    Actually, Martin Short plays David Steinberg playing Captain Hook.
    (Booga booga!)

    Assuming the pattern of one SCTV Network 90 "cycle" per volume, it'll be
    in V4...

    > Also, does any of the three Volumes have the skit of John Candy (who face
    > slaps just about everyone at one point or another) in a spoof called "South
    > Seas Sinner" with guest Betty Thomas?

    ....and V5.

    See <http://sctvguide.ca/episodes/index.htm>.

    [Giorgy! Uzbecks stole my .sig!]