    error message).

    Thanx
    Gopi

    Gopi, Sep 21, 2005

  2. If you can get the old server to boot up and install the drivers for the new
    RAID controller before moving the drives over to the new server. This in
    theory would enable you to boot up with all needed drivers so that the OS
    doesn't get pissed about a drive controller.

    HTH

    Talyn

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Gopi

    Default User Guest

    you may have more success in one of the HP forums

    http://www.itrc.hp.com/

    good luck

    Neil MCNGP#30

    Default User, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Gopi

    Gopi Guest

    Thanx

    I just purchase the 5i controller and add in the other HP DL580 Server, i
    remove the excisting 6400 Scsi card, it start to work.

    regards
    Gopi

    Gopi, Sep 24, 2005