    Richard
    --
    Richard K
    Richard, Feb 15, 2006

  2. It shouldn't affect performance, assuming quality cables and termination.
    But if you're in any doubt at all, replace the cables with ones from Granite
    Digital. (www.granitedigital.com) They are simply the best. Include a good
    active terminator as well. I've used their stuff since the 80's, when SCSI
    was _hard_. They're extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and they've dug me
    out of a hole more than once.
    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    In his posting of Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Charlie Russel - MVP writes
    >It shouldn't affect performance, assuming quality cables and termination.
    >But if you're in any doubt at all, replace the cables with ones from Granite
    >Digital. (www.granitedigital.com) They are simply the best. Include a good
    >active terminator as well. I've used their stuff since the 80's, when SCSI
    >was _hard_. They're extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and they've dug me
    >out of a hole more than once.

    Dear Charlie

    Thanks for the reminder, I will give them a go.

    Cheers
    --
    Richard K
    Richard, Feb 16, 2006