Scrote .... this is what I meant

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005.

  1. John Hurkett

    John Hurkett Guest

    Scrote you Thicko !!!!
    Do you not unnerstan the Kweens Inglish ???
    Terms & Conditions of Sale: Tarps-UK

    1. Definitions

    1.1. “Buyer” means the person who buys or agrees to the buy the goods
    from the seller;

    1.2. “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in
    this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the
    Seller;

    1.3. “Delivery Date” means the dates specified by the Seller when the
    goods are to be delivered;

    1.4. “Goods” means the articles which the buyer agrees to buy from the
    Seller;

    1.5. “Price” means the price for the goods excluding carriage,
    packing, insurance and VAT where applicable; and

    1.6. “Seller” means Tarps-UK 9 Fairfield Park, Launceston Cornwall-
    PL157RQ

    2. Conditions Applicable

    2.1. These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of
    goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and
    conditions including any terms or conditions which the Buyer may purport to
    apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or similar document.

    2.2. All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer
    to purchase Goods pursuant to these Conditions.

    2.3. Placing an order for Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of
    the Buyer’s acceptance of these Conditions.

    2.4. Any variations to these Conditions (including any special terms
    and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless
    agreed in writing by the Seller.

    2.5. These terms and conditions apply to all supplies made by the
    Seller to the Buyer named on any instruction to purchase the Goods from our
    website, catalogue, shop, by post, telephone, in person or on line.

    3. Price and Payment

    3.1. The Price shall be the Seller’s quoted Price. The Price is shown
    both inclusive and exclusive of VAT which shall be due at the rate ruling on
    the date of the Seller’s invoice.

    3.2. The Seller reserves its right to change and vary its stated
    Price.

    3.3. To enable the Buyer’s order to be accepted, payment in full
    including any carriage charges must be received by the Seller. The Seller
    shall not be required to process the order until payment is made.

    4. Availability

    4.1. The site is provided by the Seller on an “as is” and “as
    available” basis. The Seller makes no representations or warranties of any
    kind, expressed or implied as to the operation of the site or the
    information, content, materials or products included on this site.

    4.2. If the Seller is out of stock of any of the products ordered, the
    Seller gives you the option to retain the goods on back order or to accept
    an alternative or to be refunded for the price paid within 30 days.

    5. Warranties and Liability

    5.1. The Seller warrants that the Goods supplied will at the time of
    delivery correspond with the description given by the Seller. All other
    warranties, conditions or terms relating to fitness for the purpose, quality
    or condition of the goods, whether expressed or implied by statute or common
    law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005

  2. John Hurkett

    Scrote Guest

    John Hurkett wrote:
    Plagiarised crap snipped
    PKB
    Hurkett, you illiterate tosser,
    1.Learn to post, quote & attribute.
    2.Read up on how to use the subject line.
    3.If you fail to adequately express yourself, this is hardly my problem.
    4. Conditions may be anything that are reasonable, subject to the
    statutes that apply to various different goods,type or service that are
    offered for sale. eg distance selling regulation, Sale of Goods act
    etc.
    3. If you want them watertight AND reasonable then I suggest that that
    you plagiarise a few more web sites, then contstruct the T&C you think
    you need. 4.Having buggared that up go to one of the UK legal groups and
    ask for further advice & comment.
    5.Go to a solicitor and pay for a his views on your attempt.
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    Scrote, Jun 25, 2005

  3. John Hurkett

    Scrote Guest

    By the way, enjoy the spam.
    --
    Whhhhhhhoooooosssssssssshhhhhh
    Scrote, Jun 25, 2005
  4. John Hurkett

    John Hurkett Guest

    Your a nasty piece of work. Glad I dont you as a friend -I feel somewhat
    sorry for you - you obviously have an attitude problem.
    John

    John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005