    Deano Guest

    Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off the
    Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.
    Deano, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Deano

    fred-bloggs Guest

    fred-bloggs, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Deano

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Deano

    Deano Guest

    samuel wrote:
    > "Deano" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it
    >> off the Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

    > did you search for it
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Scroogle +plugin +Firefox&
    > btnG=Google+Search
    >
    > found it easy added in one click

    Believe it or not I did but that first link didn't mention Scroogle but
    MyCroft which meant I didn't click through. Installed now, thanks.
    Deano, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Deano wrote:

    > Anyone know where this is? I can't find a direct link to it off
    > the Scroogle website. I'm looking for the Firefox plugin.

    I see it's been found downthread. I just wanted to say thanks for
    bringing this up -- I have a little blurb for Scroogle at blinkynet
    [1], and I wasn't aware that this search-box addition was available.
    When I get a moment I'll add mention of this to my blurb. And I'll
    be using Scroogle more often myself, now that it's so convenient.

    [1] http://blinkynet.net/comp/index.html#scroo

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.