    internet and on any page when I roll the page down and stop the page
    continues to move. I am not using the scroll bar - I am using the
    roller on my mouse. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    Pleasure, Aug 12, 2010

  2. Pleasure

    Mike Easter Guest

    Pleasure wrote:
    > I have a micro innovaions mouse - 5 buttons. While surfing the
    > internet and on any page when I roll the page down and stop the page
    > continues to move. I am not using the scroll bar - I am using the
    > roller on my mouse. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    Personally, I have no interest in determining how a 5 button mouse works
    or doesn't work correctly. I suggest you work that out for yourself if
    you want to be so different.

    RTFM

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 12, 2010

  3. Pleasure

    Mike Easter Guest

    Grinder wrote:
    > Pleasure wrote:
    >> I have a micro innovaions mouse - 5 buttons.

    > Any of the Micro Innovations hardware I've seen has been of very poor
    > quality.

    In 2009 Feb Digital Innovations 'absorbed' Micro Innovations and got rid
    of their products including the 5 button mouse along with many scores of
    other MI products.

    What little support there is for these discontinued MI products is at
    the DI site - which doesn't include anything like parts etc.

    There is however a manual which the OP should read the one which came
    with his old discontinued too-many-buttons mouse.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 12, 2010
  4. Pleasure

    Peter Foldes Guest

    >I have a micro innovaions mouse - 5 buttons. While surfing the
    > internet and on any page when I roll the page down and stop the page
    > continues to move. I am not using the scroll bar - I am using the
    > roller on my mouse. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    If I adjust my scrolling wheel to a fast pace ,then I will also have your issue.
    When you scroll using a fast rate of adjustment and you see something and stop the
    scroll will continue until it catches up to the wheel that you turned

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Aug 12, 2010
  5. Pleasure

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:59:22 -0700, Pleasure wrote:

    > innovaions

    WTF?????

    --
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
    Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and

    Aardvark, Aug 13, 2010
  6. Pleasure

    Ardent Guest

    On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:59:22 -0700 (PDT), Pleasure
    <> wrote:

    >I have a micro innovaions mouse - 5 buttons. While surfing the
    >internet and on any page when I roll the page down and stop the page
    >continues to move. I am not using the scroll bar - I am using the
    >roller on my mouse. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    IMHO each click you feel on the wheel scrolls, in normal setting,
    scrolls three lines. Sometimes you move the wheel by several clicks
    that makes the page scroll till all the clicks are used up

    --
    HTH

    Archer

    Ardent, Aug 17, 2010