    seems to always be hit or miss.

    Current version FF 3.0.11, Logitech ps2 mouse, winXP (obviously!) SP3

    Mahalo!

    Beachbum, Jun 30, 2009

  2. Beachbum

    Rom Guest

    On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:21:34 -1000, Beachbum wrote:

    > Very annoying...normally my scroll wheel scrolls the page up and down as
    > it should. Now, for no apparent reason, the "up" direction pages "back"
    > instead!

    [...]

    > 2) Which "about" settings do I need to change? I don't remember, and it
    > seems to always be hit or miss.

    Enter about:config into the location bar and press Enter, then enter
    mousewheel into the Filter box. Try the mousewheel.withnokey.action
    preference (first, before looking at other prefs with a "user set"
    status) and change by either double-clicking to enter a new value or
    right-clicking and selecting Reset from the context menu. Also see:
    <http://kb.mozillazine.org/About:config_entries#Mousewheel..2A>

    > Current version FF 3.0.11, Logitech ps2 mouse, winXP (obviously!) SP3

    Also look at your mouse settings in Windows Control Panel.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Jul 1, 2009