    cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

    Thank you,

    Walter H. Klaus

    Walter H. Klaus, Feb 11, 2008

  2. Walter H. Klaus

    bugbear Guest

    Walter H. Klaus wrote:
    > Can someone provide me with a method of creating black and white images
    > for cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

    Automatically generated B&W images would
    likely not have the "bridges" needed for a sucessful
    design. I don't think you'll get a sufficient
    level of "abstraction" either.

    BugBear

    bugbear, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Walter H. Klaus

    Guest

    On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:49:06 -0600, in rec.photo.digital "Walter H.
    Klaus" <> wrote:

    >Can someone provide me with a method of creating black and white images for
    >cutting with a scroll saw using PhotoShop Elements and photographs.

    You might try using the Stamp filter.

    , Feb 14, 2008