    Invalid Guest

    For no apearant reason my scroll mouse will start to scroll left and right
    instead of up and down. Why does this happen? How can I control it?
    Invalid, May 19, 2006

  2. Invalid

    JANA Guest

    Before you start to spend a lot of time on this one, try another mouse. I
    have had defective mice cause this type of fault.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, May 19, 2006

  3. Invalid

    Mitch Guest

    In article <Xns97C889480E782invalidinvalidcomINV@208.49.80.188>,
    Invalid <> wrote:

    > For no apearant reason my scroll mouse will start to scroll left and right
    > instead of up and down. Why does this happen? How can I control it?

    Does your mouse have a driver?
    If you check the control panel for it, you might see options -- like
    enabling a key that changes this behavior. Just check -- you should see
    options plainly in that control.
    Mitch, May 19, 2006
  4. Invalid

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Xns97C889480E782invalidinvalidcomINV@208.49.80.188,
    Invalid spewed forth:
    > For no apearant reason my scroll mouse will start to scroll left and
    > right instead of up and down. Why does this happen? How can I control
    > it?

    Turn your mouse sideways.

    Toolman Tim, May 19, 2006