    how do I get scroll bars if Firefox 1.5.0.11 with Noia addon?

    thanks

    Daniel

    Daniel, Apr 27, 2007

  2. Daniel wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > how do I get scroll bars if Firefox 1.5.0.11 with Noia addon?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Daniel

    First, note that the 1.5 series has reached end of life. There will be
    no further updates, security or otherwise, so an upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is
    strongly advised.

    If you switch back to the default theme, do you get scroll bars when
    needed? If so, you probably ahve an outdated version of your theme, look
    for an update.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 27, 2007

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thanks, I'll give it a go

    regards

    Daniel

    Daniel, Apr 27, 2007
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    I installed the latest and found
    it was the Noia add on, thanks

    Daniel

    Daniel, Apr 27, 2007
  5. Daniel wrote:
    > I installed the latest and found
    > it was the Noia add on, thanks
    >
    > Daniel
    > "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> how do I get scroll bars if Firefox 1.5.0.11 with Noia addon?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> Daniel

    Good deal, thanks for letting us know.

    Lee