    spanning tree for each of them (including other discovered devices
    connected to the device - e.g. other switches)

    Do you know anything like this?

    Adrian Przestroga, Dec 12, 2010

  2. Adrian Przestroga

    alexd Guest

    Re: script which queries devices via SNMP and draws spanning tree for each vlan

    Meanwhile, at the comp.dcom.sys.cisco Job Justification Hearings, Adrian
    Przestroga chose the tried and tested strategy of:

    > I was wondering whether anybody is aware of some solution which would
    > query a device via SNMP for a list of existing VLANs and would draw a
    > spanning tree for each of them (including other discovered devices
    > connected to the device - e.g. other switches)

    Netdisco would be a good place to start.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    -- Andrew Crossley, ACS:Law, 13 August 2010

    alexd, Dec 12, 2010