script slowing down system?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sammy, Jul 18, 2007.

  1. sammy

    sammy Guest

    hey,

    for the past two weeks or so my system has been running slowly when i'm
    online. i'm using windows xp home edition with a broadband connection. it
    used to fly. websites are taking way too long to download.

    i have just started to receive the following message in a pop-up windows
    box:

    "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it
    continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to
    abort the script?"

    My computer HAS become unresponsive lately and this is increasing in
    frequency. I have to go to the task manager to "end program" to resuscitate
    it.

    any idea what's going on and how i can remedy the problem?

    thanks,

    sammy
     
    sammy, Jul 18, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. sammy wrote:
    > hey,
    >
    > for the past two weeks or so my system has been running slowly when i'm
    > online. i'm using windows xp home edition with a broadband connection. it
    > used to fly. websites are taking way too long to download.
    >
    > i have just started to receive the following message in a pop-up windows
    > box:
    >
    > "A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it
    > continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to
    > abort the script?"
    >
    > My computer HAS become unresponsive lately and this is increasing in
    > frequency. I have to go to the task manager to "end program" to resuscitate
    > it.


    Run a good antivirus and run a good antispyware. And stop using Internet
    Explorer. Go to groups.google.com to look over the many responses to
    pretty much the same question from past postings.
     
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 18, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. sammy

    John \C\ Guest

    "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message


    > now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this

    computer
    > slow down problem.


    Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.

    HJ
     
    John \C\, Jul 19, 2007
    #3
  4. sammy

    sammy Guest

    "John "C"" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    > "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >
    >
    >> now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this

    > computer
    >> slow down problem.

    >
    > Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    >
    > HJ
    >
    >


    does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    active x or java or what?
     
    sammy, Jul 19, 2007
    #4
  5. sammy

    John \C\ Guest

    "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    news:469eb8bf$0$4705$...
    >
    > "John "C"" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >
    > > "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    > >
    > >
    > >> now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this

    > > computer
    > >> slow down problem.

    > >
    > > Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    > >
    > > HJ
    > >
    > >

    >
    > does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    > active x or java or what?


    Honestly, I don't know. I seems that the guys that know are being "asses"
    and won't tell you. All I can tell you is that I have 4 machines and put XP
    one one of them and that machine runs at 25% the speed as the other three
    which have 98SE and ME on them.

    I hope that someone that has tech. knowledge will be willing to help you
    out.

    HJ

    p.s. I hate Vista even more!
     
    John \C\, Jul 19, 2007
    #5
  6. John "C" wrote:
    > "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    > news:469eb8bf$0$4705$...
    >
    >>"John "C"" <> wrote in message
    >>news:...
    >>
    >>>"sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this
    >>>
    >>>computer
    >>>
    >>>>slow down problem.
    >>>
    >>>Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    >>>
    >>>HJ
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    >>active x or java or what?

    >
    >
    > Honestly, I don't know. I seems that the guys that know are being "asses"
    > and won't tell you. All I can tell you is that I have 4 machines and put XP
    > one one of them and that machine runs at 25% the speed as the other three
    > which have 98SE and ME on them.
    >
    > I hope that someone that has tech. knowledge will be willing to help you
    > out.


    I gave him a reasonable answer, he chose to ignore it.
     
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 19, 2007
    #6
  7. sammy

    sammy Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > John "C" wrote:
    >> "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >> news:469eb8bf$0$4705$...
    >>
    >>>"John "C"" <> wrote in message
    >>>news:...
    >>>
    >>>>"sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this
    >>>>
    >>>>computer
    >>>>
    >>>>>slow down problem.
    >>>>
    >>>>Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    >>>>
    >>>>HJ
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    >>>active x or java or what?

    >>
    >>
    >> Honestly, I don't know. I seems that the guys that know are being
    >> "asses"
    >> and won't tell you. All I can tell you is that I have 4 machines and put
    >> XP
    >> one one of them and that machine runs at 25% the speed as the other three
    >> which have 98SE and ME on them.
    >>
    >> I hope that someone that has tech. knowledge will be willing to help you
    >> out.

    >
    > I gave him a reasonable answer, he chose to ignore it.


    here is roger's reasonable answer:
    > Run a good antivirus and run a good antispyware. And stop using Internet
    > Explorer. Go to groups.google.com to look over the many responses to
    > pretty much the same question from past postings.


    roger, i suppose your answer was "reasonable," but it told me exactly
    nothing. please post a few of the "many responses" from "much the same
    question past postings." i couldn't find anything on point myself, at least
    nothing that made sense.

    so, as i said, i did a search in groups and came up with very little.

    i run: etrust pest patrol, spy sweeper and ez antivurus. i have done sweeps
    with all of them. they have not uncovered any problems.

    now, what do you know about SCRIPTS, like the error message tells me is the
    problem?

    if you don't know, you don't know. nothing to be ashamed off. jeez. touchy.
     
    sammy, Jul 19, 2007
    #7
  8. sammy wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >
    >>John "C" wrote:
    >>
    >>>"sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >>>news:469eb8bf$0$4705$...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>"John "C"" <> wrote in message
    >>>>news:...
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>"sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this
    >>>>>
    >>>>>computer
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>slow down problem.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>HJ
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    >>>>active x or java or what?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Honestly, I don't know. I seems that the guys that know are being
    >>>"asses"
    >>>and won't tell you. All I can tell you is that I have 4 machines and put
    >>>XP
    >>>one one of them and that machine runs at 25% the speed as the other three
    >>>which have 98SE and ME on them.
    >>>
    >>>I hope that someone that has tech. knowledge will be willing to help you
    >>>out.

    >>
    >>I gave him a reasonable answer, he chose to ignore it.

    >
    >
    > here is roger's reasonable answer:
    >
    >>Run a good antivirus and run a good antispyware. And stop using Internet
    >>Explorer. Go to groups.google.com to look over the many responses to
    >>pretty much the same question from past postings.

    >
    >
    > roger, i suppose your answer was "reasonable," but it told me exactly
    > nothing. please post a few of the "many responses" from "much the same
    > question past postings." i couldn't find anything on point myself, at least
    > nothing that made sense.
    >
    > so, as i said, i did a search in groups and came up with very little.
    >
    > i run: etrust pest patrol, spy sweeper and ez antivurus. i have done sweeps
    > with all of them. they have not uncovered any problems.


    You didn't exactly mention that until this point.

    > now, what do you know about SCRIPTS, like the error message tells me is the
    > problem?


    The only time I've received a message like that was in some, err, adult
    sites. Which I prompty navigated away from and didn't go back again.

    > if you don't know, you don't know. nothing to be ashamed off. jeez. touchy.


    I don't know. I do know that my extra little bit of advice of not using
    Internet Explorer still stands. But in the meantime, why don't you look
    over this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175500

    I would also make sure the cache is flushed, double flushed and triple
    flushed. And your overall slowdown may not be directly related to this
    script problem, this may just be the most obvious red flag.
     
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 19, 2007
    #8
  9. "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    news:469ec660$0$16607$...
    >
    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > John "C" wrote:
    > >> "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    > >> news:469eb8bf$0$4705$...
    > >>
    > >>>"John "C"" <> wrote in message
    > >>>news:...
    > >>>
    > >>>>"sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this
    > >>>>
    > >>>>computer
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>slow down problem.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>HJ
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff like
    > >>>active x or java or what?
    > >>
    > >>
    > >> Honestly, I don't know. I seems that the guys that know are being
    > >> "asses"
    > >> and won't tell you. All I can tell you is that I have 4 machines and

    put
    > >> XP
    > >> one one of them and that machine runs at 25% the speed as the other

    three
    > >> which have 98SE and ME on them.
    > >>
    > >> I hope that someone that has tech. knowledge will be willing to help

    you
    > >> out.

    > >
    > > I gave him a reasonable answer, he chose to ignore it.

    >
    > here is roger's reasonable answer:
    > > Run a good antivirus and run a good antispyware. And stop using Internet
    > > Explorer. Go to groups.google.com to look over the many responses to
    > > pretty much the same question from past postings.

    >
    > roger, i suppose your answer was "reasonable," but it told me exactly
    > nothing. please post a few of the "many responses" from "much the same
    > question past postings." i couldn't find anything on point myself, at

    least
    > nothing that made sense.
    >
    > so, as i said, i did a search in groups and came up with very little.
    >
    > i run: etrust pest patrol, spy sweeper and ez antivurus. i have done

    sweeps
    > with all of them. they have not uncovered any problems.
    >
    > now, what do you know about SCRIPTS, like the error message tells me is

    the
    > problem?
    >
    > if you don't know, you don't know. nothing to be ashamed off. jeez.

    touchy.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    I have had some problems with scripts lately, seems it helped to use IE
    instead of FF, and then I tried Deepnet, it allows one to turn off
    javascripts and active x from a menu click. Don't seem to cause many script
    errors that way. Deepnet is very similar to IE, and uses the convenient tab
    system. I use AVG, Spybot S&D, and Adaware because they're free and they
    work. I still haven't found out the scripts that always caused me trouble in
    FF. I think Gooblebar was the culprit because I had to reinstall and the
    script stalling didn't seem to start until then. I couldn't believe how much
    faster everything was with W2000 after reinstalling. All those fonts, extra
    programs resident , and not to mention the thousands of necessary updates
    had clogged my system. Unbelievable. Even Ccleaner didn't make much
    difference. That's the best way to speed up. Get Regcleaner 4.3 or use
    msconfig to see what garbage you have on your pc. Lots of stuff can be
    offloaded for later use and you can get pretty good speedup that way. Takes
    a bit of knowledge, I do it for people sometimes.


    --
    Tommy
    REMOVETHIStmccREMOVETHISAThalDASHpcDOTorg change everything capitalized to
    email
    my personal webpages w/pc help :
    http://www.hal-pc.org/~toner27
     
    Tommy McClure, Jul 19, 2007
    #9
  10. Tommy McClure wrote:

    > I have had some problems with scripts lately, seems it helped to use
    > IE instead of FF,


    Umm, that is sort of backwards, innit?

    > and then I tried Deepnet, it allows one to turn off javascripts and
    > active x from a menu click.


    So does any modern browser, such as Firefox, Opera ... If you consider
    adding the Firefox/SeaMonkey extension PrefBar, then JavaScript, Java,
    Flash, whatever is a checkbox right there in front of you.
    http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    > Don't seem to cause many script errors that way. Deepnet is very
    > similar to IE, and uses the convenient tab system.


    Deepnet is a *shell* over IE, so sure it is similar. <g> ..and most
    likely with all the IE insecurities. I find it funny that the
    deepnetexplorer.com web site claims: "Full IE Compatibility"

    --
    -bts
    -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 19, 2007
    #10
  11. sammy

    John \C\ Guest

    John \C\, Jul 19, 2007
    #11
  12. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message
    news:aAJni.333429$...
    > Tommy McClure wrote:
    >
    > > I have had some problems with scripts lately, seems it helped to use
    > > IE instead of FF,

    >
    > Umm, that is sort of backwards, innit?
    >
    > > and then I tried Deepnet, it allows one to turn off javascripts and
    > > active x from a menu click.

    >
    > So does any modern browser, such as Firefox, Opera ... If you consider
    > adding the Firefox/SeaMonkey extension PrefBar, then JavaScript, Java,
    > Flash, whatever is a checkbox right there in front of you.
    > http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
    >
    > > Don't seem to cause many script errors that way. Deepnet is very
    > > similar to IE, and uses the convenient tab system.

    >
    > Deepnet is a *shell* over IE, so sure it is similar. <g> ..and most
    > likely with all the IE insecurities. I find it funny that the
    > deepnetexplorer.com web site claims: "Full IE Compatibility"
    >
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck


    Thank you for your precision, Bueregard, very informative.
    It seem backassward to me too, but I still report just the facts , mam. FF
    has been driving me crazy with these script stallings.
    You wouldn't know if there are scripts other than java, active x?
    I see we started an OT flame. LOL

    toner
     
    Tommy McClure, Jul 19, 2007
    #12
  13. Tommy McClure wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
    >> Tommy McClure wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have had some problems with scripts lately, seems it helped to use
    >>> IE instead of FF,

    >> [snippage]


    [Please snip signatures like this one when you reply. Thanks.]
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck


    > Thank you for your precision, Bueregard, very informative. It seem
    > backassward to me too, but I still report just the facts , mam. FF
    > has been driving me crazy with these script stallings.


    It's time for you to provide a link or three to pages that give you this
    problem with "scripts". Can't do any further diagnoses without seeing
    the disease.

    > You wouldn't know if there are scripts other than java, active x?


    There are lots of "scripts". JavaScript. PHP. VBScript. Perl. Java
    applets (Java and JavaScript are two entirely different things). ActiveX
    is an IE only malady, unless you really go out of your way to add
    extensions to other browsers that will run it (them). ActiveX is a
    Windows version of an applet that normally has free access to your whole
    OS.

    You *may* be seeing something as simple as the result of a coding error
    on the page(s) in question. For example, I code most of my web pages
    using PHP scripts. If I were to have:

    echo "<h1>Heading of page</h1>"
    echo "<p>A paragraph of content...</p>";

    ...this would produce a "script" error, due to the missing semi-colon at
    the end of the first line. You may have the IE options to "show
    scripting errors" and/or "enable debugging.." turned off, and therefore
    think IE is working whereas Firefox is not.

    > I see we started an OT flame. LOL


    Not yet... :)

    --
    -bts
    -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 19, 2007
    #13
  14. sammy <sammy@toast> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<469eb8bf$0$4705$>:

    >
    >"John "C"" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >>
    >> "sammy" <sammy@toast> wrote in message
    >>
    >>
    >>> now THAT was an interesting exchange. but i'm still stuck with this

    >> computer
    >>> slow down problem.

    >>
    >> Take XP off and install 98SE or ME.
    >>
    >> HJ
    >>
    >>

    >
    >does anyone have any idea what "scripts" are involved. is it stuff

    like
    >active x or java or what?
    >

    Try a crtl+alt+del key combo and see whats running?

    :)
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 19, 2007
    #14
  15. sammy

    Fred Hall Guest

    On Jul 19, 9:01?am, "John \"C\"" <> wrote:
    > "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    > message
    >
    >
    >
    > >http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/db/Lemonparty.jpg

    >
    > Damn, you got a photo of Bookman, Bob Officer, andFred Hallall at the same
    > time!


    Good to see you're still whining about me, Dishonest John.
    How does it feel to be a powerless, pathetic example of a false
    christian scum?

    >
    > WOW.
    >
    > HJ
     
    Fred Hall, Aug 1, 2007
    #15
  16. Fred Hall <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >On Jul 19, 9:01?am, "John \"C\"" <> wrote:
    >> "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote

    in
    >> message
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> >http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/db/Lemonparty.jpg

    >>
    >> Damn, you got a photo of Bookman, Bob Officer, andFred Hallall at

    the same
    >> time!

    >
    >Good to see you're still whining about me, Dishonest John.
    >How does it feel to be a powerless, pathetic example of a false
    >christian scum?
    >


    According to HJ, you're like 71 & shit...I'm bettin yer only 61 :)

    69 tops...


    >>
    >> WOW.
    >>
    >> HJ

    >
    >
    >
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 1, 2007
    #16
  17. sammy

    John \C\ Guest

    I found a Big "Nut" on Pecan st. near Dallas......

    "Fred Hall" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Jul 19, 9:01?am, "John \"C\"" <> wrote:
    > > "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    > > message
    > >
    > >
    > >

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/db/Lemonparty.jpg
    > >
    > > Damn, you got a photo of Bookman, Bob Officer, and Fred Hall all at the

    same
    > > time!

    >
    > Good to see you're still whining about me, Dishonest John.
    > How does it feel to be a powerless, pathetic example of a false
    > christian scum?


    Feels good "Trailer-Trash" Hall.

    HJ
     
    John \C\, Aug 1, 2007
    #17
  18. sammy

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: I found a Big "Nut" on Pecan st. near Dallas......

    On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:51:58 -0500, "John \"C\""
    <> wrote:

    >
    >"Fred Hall" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Jul 19, 9:01?am, "John \"C\"" <> wrote:
    >> > "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    >> > message
    >> >
    >> >
    >> >

    >http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/db/Lemonparty.jpg
    >> >
    >> > Damn, you got a photo of Bookman, Bob Officer, and Fred Hall all at the

    >same
    >> > time!

    >>
    >> Good to see you're still whining about me, Dishonest John.
    >> How does it feel to be a powerless, pathetic example of a false
    >> christian scum?

    >
    >Feels good "Trailer-Trash" Hall.


    Pecan Street? Near Dallas?

    You really aren't very good at this are you Dishonest John? Not that
    there was any doubt.


    >
    >HJ
    >


    --

    Just in case you don't know this, you are more annoying than the
    cockroaches that creep into houses after a good rain. And less
    valuable too.-- Polonius Commenting On the Usefulness of DitaFuck The inept Okie
     
    Fred Hall, Aug 2, 2007
    #18
  19. sammy

    Fred Hall Guest

    Re: I found a Big "Nut" on Pecan st. near Dallas......

    On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 04:30:58 -0500, (Genisys
    Genius) wrote:

    >
    >From: (Inept Fweddie Hall)
    >
    >
    >> Pecan Street? Near Dallas?

    >
    >> You really aren't very good at this are you
    >> Dishonest John? Not that there was any
    >> doubt.

    >
    >***************
    >Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005
    >From: (Fred Hall)
    >
    >the fact that I live near Dallas, but my IP shows Brooklyn, NY
    >***************
    >
    >Ah, you wrote "near Dallas" ;)


    Near is relative. For example, someone in Tulsa lives relatively near
    Henryetta.

    >
    >Ah, you sure aren't very good at this are you, OLD Inept Fweddie?


    Good enough to win the race, lying Okie ****.

    >
    >
    >> --
    >> Just in case you don't know this, you are
    >> more annoying than the cockroaches that
    >> creep into houses after a good rain. And less
    >> valuable too.-- Polonius Commenting On the
    >> Usefulness of DitaFuck The inept Okie


    --

    Lits Slut#10
    Usenet Ruiner #3
    Top Asshole On The Net #2
    Most Hated Usenetizen of all time #2
    Hammer of Thor - August 2005
    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Trainer of Steve 'BowTurd' Young
    COOSN-075-07-81342
    Brainwashed Follower of Art Deco #1
     
    Fred Hall, Aug 3, 2007
    #19
  20. sammy

    John \C\ Guest

    Re: I found a Big "Nut" on Pecan st. near Dallas......

    "Fred Hall" <> wrote in message
    news:f8u4bn$ilu$...
    > On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 04:30:58 -0500, (Genisys
    > Genius) wrote:
    >
    > >
    > >From: (Inept Fweddie Hall)
    > >
    > >
    > >> Pecan Street? Near Dallas?

    > >
    > >> You really aren't very good at this are you
    > >> Dishonest John? Not that there was any
    > >> doubt.

    > >
    > >***************
    > >Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005
    > >From: (Fred Hall)
    > >
    > >the fact that I live near Dallas, but my IP shows Brooklyn, NY
    > >***************
    > >
    > >Ah, you wrote "near Dallas" ;)

    >
    > Near is relative.


    Lake Dallas "near" enough?

    Why don't you invite your dear friend Okie to view your old trailer from
    satellite?

    All he has to do is go to Google then click on "maps" then cut and paste the
    following in the search blank:

    50 Pecan st, Lake Dallas, TX 75065

    Then click on satellite, "X" out the center comment space, and start zooming
    into that humongous 162 trailer "Trailer Park". When zoomed-in all the way
    the green pointer points to where your mail box is. Say isn't that you just
    to the right of your trailer pissing on your dog's head?

    Your Pal,
    HJ
     
    John \C\, Aug 3, 2007
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. WAState
    Replies:
    12
    Views:
    658
  2. croft
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    416
    TRADESMAN
    Oct 14, 2003
  3. Harry Dhami

    Help me this machine is slowing down

    Harry Dhami, Dec 7, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    494
    M Mullen
    Dec 7, 2003
  4. TheCroW

    FF 2.0.0.10 slowing down system?

    TheCroW, Nov 29, 2007, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    563
    Justin
    Dec 10, 2007
  5. Logo

    Please help! System really slowing down

    Logo, May 8, 2004, in forum: A+ Certification
    Replies:
    13
    Views:
    562
    Bloke_in_a_box
    May 13, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page