    Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

    How can I stop this please

    Dave
    Dave, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Dave

    Unk Guest

    From IE, click Tools, Internet Options.
    (Or click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options.)
    Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Browsing", check "Disable Script
    Debugging", uncheck "Display a notification about every script error",
    click "Apply", "OK"

    Unk, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Dave

    °Mike° Guest

    Error Message: Internet Explorer Script Error - An Error Has Occurred
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=285212

    On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 20:04:06 -0000, in
    <MYFIb.2237$>
    Dave scrawled: