    (timer and everything) but there's no question.

    Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Thanks!

    Rachel, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Have you downloaded the most recent version of explorer?

    Either that... or solving this problem IS the readiness
    review... lol... microsoft works in strange ways.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Rachel

    Rachel Guest

    Yep, the download made no difference. I uninstalled and
    reinstalled.

    Thanks for your input though!!

    *cough "damn microsoft" splutter cough*

    Rachel, Oct 8, 2004
  4. Rachel

    Rachel Guest

    I found the fix. It turns out that it's a bug from
    downloading a Windows Update... AWESOME *coughs and
    splutters obscenities*

    FYI: http://www.mcse.ms/message996192.html

    Rachel, Oct 8, 2004