    Unbeknownst to me, it was part I of two parts. And just when it got really
    interesting...part I ended.
    Bolshies got me! Call the Marines!

    Alex Grossberg, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Alex Grossberg

    Bob Guest

    On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:05:10 GMT, "Alex Grossberg"
    <> wrote:

    >Rented a Russian flick, Dawns Are Quiet, about women-soldiers in WW2.
    >Unbeknownst to me, it was part I of two parts. And just when it got really
    >interesting...part I ended.

    You should always consult Amazon.com for the details about a DVD.

    The Dawns Here Are Quiet (1972)
    Format: DVD
    Format: Color, Dolby, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
    Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
    Number of discs: 1
    Rating NR
    Studio: Image Entertainment
    DVD Release Date: June 21, 2005
    Run Time: 157 minutes

    Notice there is only 1 disc.

    I believe the original novel has two parts.

    "The Dawns Are Quiet Here, Sotnikov (Two Stories)"

    --

    "A politician's neck should always have a noose around it.
    It keeps him upright."

    Bob, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Alex Grossberg

    Justin Guest

    Alex Grossberg wrote on [Fri, 21 Apr 2006 02:05:10 GMT]:
    > Rented a Russian flick, Dawns Are Quiet, about women-soldiers in WW2.
    > Unbeknownst to me, it was part I of two parts. And just when it got really
    > interesting...part I ended.
    > Bolshies got me! Call the Marines!

    idiot

    Justin, Apr 21, 2006
  4. Alex Grossberg

    Bob Guest

    On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:28:42 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >> Rented a Russian flick, Dawns Are Quiet, about women-soldiers in WW2.
    >> Unbeknownst to me, it was part I of two parts. And just when it got really
    >> interesting...part I ended.
    >> Bolshies got me! Call the Marines!

    >idiot

    Leftist Sodomite Pervert!