    Is it possibel to take a screen shot of a movie clip or something, like from
    the internet or downloaded in Kazaa?

    Try it and paste it and you'll see what I mean...
    NK, Jun 4, 2004

  2. NK

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take
    to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 4, 2004

  3. NK

    NK Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to

    take
    > to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.
    >
    > LJ

    Not with a movie clip though. The black box around the video moves, but the
    picture doesn't.. if that even makes sense.
    NK, Jun 4, 2004
  4. NK

    AdamC Guest

    "NK" <> wrote in message

    > "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > All you have to do is press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to

    > take
    > > to take a screen shot, then paste it into paint.
    > >
    > > LJ
    > >

    > Not with a movie clip though. The black box around the video moves, but

    the
    > picture doesn't.. if that even makes sense.

    Do you mean you want to take a screen shot of the video fit to "Full
    Screen"? If the video size is a smaller resolution and you have it set at
    full screen the screen shot will only be as big as the original video size.

    AdamC
    AdamC, Jun 4, 2004
  5. NK

    Global_Killa Guest

    "NK" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possibel to take a screen shot of a movie clip or something, like

    from
    > the internet or downloaded in Kazaa?
    >
    > Try it and paste it and you'll see what I mean...

    Search www.google.co.uk or www.download.com

    I use to have a program that allowed you to setup a hotkey and it would
    capture what ever was on the screen at the time (including movies).
    Can't remember what the program was called, so have a search for something
    like 'Screen Capture', etc.

    --
    Global_Killa

    http://punkthenation.tk
    Global_Killa, Jun 4, 2004
  6. NK

    Chet Guest

    It sounds like you want the movie clip, not a screenshot. A screenshot
    would, at best, be a single frame of the movie.

    If the movie clip is available from a URL, right click on the URL and choose

    Chet, Jun 4, 2004