    I wouldn't mind to rip the DVD, but in fact I only want the shots.

    Any advice welcome

    Ina
    Ina Koys, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Ina Koys

    Tony soprano Guest

    "Ina Koys" <> wrote in message
    news:c5k0b0$mc6$05$-online.com...
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'd like to do some screenshots of certain scenes and tryed to use the
    > tools normally working with any program. But what ever I did, I
    > photographed a black screen where the video should be. What I now could
    > do, was ripping the whole movie and then do shots with the video editor.
    > I also tryed that one, but the quality was poor, I possibly didn't have
    > enough memory (480 MB on WinXP).
    > I wouldn't mind to rip the DVD, but in fact I only want the shots.
    >
    > Any advice welcome
    >
    > Ina

    Power DVD will let you do screen captures.

    T.

    --
    "Logout, that cookie shit makes me nervous!" - Tony Soprano
    Tony soprano, Apr 14, 2004

  3. "Tony soprano" <> wrote in message

    > "Ina Koys" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi guys,
    > >
    > > I'd like to do some screenshots of certain scenes and tryed to use the
    > > tools normally working with any program. But what ever I did, I
    > > photographed a black screen where the video should be. What I now could
    > > do, was ripping the whole movie and then do shots with the video editor.
    > > I also tryed that one, but the quality was poor, I possibly didn't have
    > > enough memory (480 MB on WinXP).
    > > I wouldn't mind to rip the DVD, but in fact I only want the shots.
    > >
    > > Any advice welcome
    > >
    > > Ina
    > >

    > Power DVD will let you do screen captures.
    >
    > T.
    >
    > --
    > "Logout, that cookie shit makes me nervous!" - Tony Soprano

    Win DVD 5 also lets you do screen capture merely by clicking
    the mouse button.

    ask
    Adrian S. Kuiper, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Ina Koys

    Mark W Guest

    "Ina Koys" <> wrote in message
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'd like to do some screenshots of certain scenes and tryed to use the
    > tools normally working with any program. But what ever I did, I
    > photographed a black screen where the video should be. What I now could
    > do, was ripping the whole movie and then do shots with the video editor.
    > I also tryed that one, but the quality was poor, I possibly didn't have
    > enough memory (480 MB on WinXP).
    > I wouldn't mind to rip the DVD, but in fact I only want the shots.
    >
    > Any advice welcome
    >
    > Ina

    Try turning off 'hardware acceleration' on your video card in control panel,
    and try again.
    Mark W, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Ina Koys

    Ina Koys Guest

    Tony soprano wrote:

    > Power DVD will let you do screen captures.

    Thanks, it works!

    Ina
    Ina Koys, Apr 15, 2004