    Have a program to automatically take a screenshot and upload it to a website
    at a interval I choose.

    Does anyone know of a peice of software that will do this?
    me look, Jul 16, 2003

  2. me look

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:19:26 +0100, me look wrote:

    >I would like to either:
    >
    >Stream my desktop on a website.
    >OR
    >Have a program to automatically take a screenshot and upload it to a website
    >at a interval I choose.
    >
    >Does anyone know of a peice of software that will do this?

    Try SnagIt www.techsmith.com . product features - Web (output)

    part of helpfile -
    Use Web Output to send captured output to a web server. Set up SnagIt
    for timed or regular capture and specify the necessary data on the
    Output Properties Dialog Web tab. This allows you to send anything you
    have captured from your computer to the web site for automatic loading
    using SnagIt’s FTP interface features. Using image capture, for example,
    SnagIt can send a still image to an FTP server each 20 seconds (using
    Timed Capture), overwriting the image each time it is sent. The web page
    can be set to automatically refresh in the user’s browser when the image
    is renewed, always showing a new image.

    SnagIt v6.2.2 Copyright © 1996-2003 TechSmith Corp.

    Me
    why?, Jul 16, 2003

  3. me look

    Michael Guest

    me look wrote:

    > I would like to either:
    >
    > Stream my desktop on a website.
    > OR
    > Have a program to automatically take a screenshot and upload it to a
    > website at a interval I choose.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a peice of software that will do this?

    Irfanview can do the timed auto-capture part.

    http://www.irfanview.com

    There are FTP clients (WSFTP Pro for example?) that can be persuaded to send
    the captured data to websites on a schedule... and BPFTP (see
    http://www.bpftp.com/overview.php?header=overview ) can monitor your
    clipboard for new captures and upload whatever it finds.

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 16, 2003
  4. me look

    VeV

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I know this thread is pretty old, but IcyScreen (16software.com/icyscreen) can do exactly what you want -- take screenshots automatically and upload them to a web server via FTP.
    VeV, Aug 21, 2009
  5. me look

    JimFace

    Joined:
    May 6, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    you can take screenshots with printscreen and then just paste them to uploadscreenshot.com. the site will upload everything for you, give you a bbcode, etc... pretty convenient.

    hope this helps!
    JimFace, May 6, 2010