    are singling me out.

    Cheers
    Jimbo.
    Jimbo, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Jimbo

    Sunsett Guest

    Yep, I've had the same problem with them, what started out as a great
    service is turning into a shambles.

    Sunsett, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Jimbo

    Mike Guest

    "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
    > rentals, however, I shall continue.
    >
    > Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
    > What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next, and
    > dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
    > process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them and
    > another 2 days to decide what to send me next.
    >
    > Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
    > are singling me out.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Jimbo.

    Yes. I switched to tesco and all is as it should be again :)
    Mike, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    >>Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
    >>are singling me out.

    > Yes. I switched to tesco and all is as it should be again :)

    Tesco's looks good. I like that they clearly state what their
    cancellation policy is. Looks like I'm gonna switch then.

    Ta
    Jimbo
    Jimbo, Apr 7, 2005
  5. Jimbo

    Sean Black Guest

    In article <d318it$pbk$>, Jimbo
    <> writes
    >This topic has probably been dragged up before for all the Internet DVD
    >rentals, however, I shall continue.
    >
    >Lately I've noticed a real drop in the turnaround time at ScreenSelect.
    >What used to be a returned one day, screenselect processed the next,
    >and dropped through the letterbox the next seems to have become a 5 day
    >process. It usually now takes 2 days to register they've received them
    >and another 2 days to decide what to send me next.
    >
    >Anyone else experienced this? I guess so as I can't imagine the company
    >are singling me out.

    Seems to happen every couple of months, after that it returns to normal.
    I must have been with them nearly a year now and I have probably 3 or 4
    slow-downs in that time, apart from that it's generally been the normal
    3 day turnround. It did slow quite dramatically at Christmas, but I
    suppose that's to be expected.

    At Easter they sent me an extra DVD, I'm on the 3 at a time scheme, but
    over Easter I had 4, could have been a cock up, but there were
    definitely 3 titles listed in the at home section of "my selection", so
    it doesn't seem like it, maybe they sent out an extra one to allow for
    any delays for all the bank holidays.
    --
    Sean Black
    Sean Black, Apr 7, 2005