  1. Gimpy

    Gimpy Guest

    Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

    Gimpy, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Gimpy

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Gimpy" <> wrote in message
    news:CLQTh.251$...
    > Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

    Most typical is C:\windows or C:\windows\system32 (different versions vary).

    Look for *.scr (sort by type)

    WhzzKdd, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Gimpy

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:22:08 -0400, Gimpy wrote:

    > Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks Gimpy

    In a very large warehouse in Redmond, so I'm told :)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Apr 13, 2007
  4. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:22:08 -0400, Gimpy wrote:
    >
    >> Just where does Windows store their own list of screensavers? Thanks
    >> Gimpy

    > In a very large warehouse in Redmond, so I'm told :)

    It's a weird place -- when they unlock the door it won't let them in
    until three minutes after they turn the key...

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 13, 2007