    drivers for my video card, screensavers aren't coming on.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    Tom

    Nicole & Tom, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Go Device Manager, System Properties > Hardware (Tab ) - Select the device >
    right click (choose properties) > go to the "Driver" (tab) and click Roll
    Back Driver.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 14, 2005

  3. Nicole & Tom

    Nicole & Tom Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > Go Device Manager, System Properties > Hardware (Tab ) - Select the device >
    > right click (choose properties) > go to the "Driver" (tab) and click Roll
    > Back Driver.

    Thanks,

    Tried changing to an older driver, didn't help.

    I am at a loss now.

    TG

    Nicole & Tom, Aug 15, 2005
  4. go to properties select screen saver. change time apply. I
    need to reset every time I reboot

    Matt Schneyer, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Why not try a newer one?
    Honestly, nVidias version numbering is confusing, the current one I think is
    7756 - should tackel a few problems that some had. '7777' does have a
    blemished reputation it seems.

    Good luck.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 15, 2005
  6. If that doesn't work, give System Restore a try. Start > All Programs >
    Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Nicole & Tom wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Not sure if this is the cause, but since I installed Nvidia 77.77
    > drivers for my video card, screensavers aren't coming on.
    >
    > Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Tom

    Aside from what the others have already posted here, I would just go
    into the Display Properties and select the Settings tab. Then select the
    advanced button and from there select the Troubleshoot tab. Once your
    there, try lowering the Hardware acceleration a notch at a time until
    the problem, hopefully, goes away.

    Personally, I would try this before screwing around with your drivers.

    Good luck,

    --
    Steve Thompson
    Online 64 .NET | http://www.online64.net