    I know this works in XP although it doesn't specifically say so on the site.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Kenny

    old jon Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    news:d9h3nb$8tn$...
    > Installed a spinning guitar screensaver from here:
    > http://www.guitarcoach.com/downloads/screensaver.htm
    > but it doesn't appear in the drop down list in display properties. The
    > SCR
    > file is in C:WINDOWS and can be run from there.
    > How do I get it to appear in the list to set timings?
    > I know this works in XP although it doesn't specifically say so on the
    > site.

    Did you follow the D\L, and install instructions that I`ve just read at the
    site ?.
    If yes and it`s not in the list then...Do a search on your computer for .scr
    it will show you where the rest of your .scr`s are. Move your guitar into
    that folder,
    and restart your computer. Should be in the list now.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jun 24, 2005

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Thanks for the reply, did as you suggested and copied it to ../system and
    .../system32 where the other scr's are, restarted but still no good. Also
    downloaded it again and re-installed, still not there.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Sly Guest

    im guessing it wont work with xp then as its not listed as one that it works
    on, what makes you say you know it will, does someone else have it on xp? if
    so, ask them how

    Sly, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    It worked on this same PC before, only thing I can think of which may be
    causing the problem is that I believe Windows Installer was updated along
    with other updates.

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jun 24, 2005