    Are there any examples available, how to create screensaver for Cisco IP
    phone?

    Ivan
    Ivan Ostres, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Ivan Ostres

    Chad Whitten Guest

    there is a tool that comes with the ip phone SDK software (downloadable from
    cisco) that can convert a gif image into an xml format that can be
    displayed on the phone. its a command line based program call gif2cip or
    something like that.

    after creating the image, you can set the idle url on your cisco callmanager
    for the phone to the url where the image file is located. if you arent
    using callmanager, i have no idea how to get the phone to display the
    image.

    --
    Chad Whitten
    Network/Systems Administrator

    601-944-4801
    Chad Whitten, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Ivan Ostres

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    "Chad Whitten" <> wrote in message
    > there is a tool that comes with the ip phone SDK software (downloadable

    from
    > cisco) that can convert a gif image into an xml format that can be
    > displayed on the phone. its a command line based program call gif2cip or
    > something like that.
    >
    > after creating the image, you can set the idle url on your cisco

    callmanager
    > for the phone to the url where the image file is located. if you arent
    > using callmanager, i have no idea how to get the phone to display the
    > image.

    Thanks for the response. I do use the Call Manager so I'll give it a try..

    Ivan
    Ivan Ostres, Nov 4, 2003