    My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    could it be .
    Thanks Mike

    Mike R, Mar 6, 2004

  2. Mike R

    BTMO Guest

    "Mike R" <> wrote

    > My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    > could it be .

    Do you have a large set of loud speakers near the screen? Have you degaussed
    it recently? Is there an earthquake where you are?

    ;-)

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Mar 6, 2004

  3. Mike R

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:23:56 +1300, in article
    <AUf2c.3655$>, Mike R wrote:

    > My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    > could it be .

    Is there a transformer near the monitor? Maybe just on
    the other side of the wall behind the monitor?

    Ralph Fox, Mar 6, 2004
  4. Mike R

    Jason M Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 09:10:13 +0000, Ralph Fox
    <-echo.invalid> wrote:

    >On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:23:56 +1300, in article
    ><AUf2c.3655$>, Mike R wrote:
    >
    >> My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    >> could it be .

    >Is there a transformer near the monitor? Maybe just on
    >the other side of the wall behind the monitor?

    If you are in an office, is there a lift nearby?

    Jason M, Mar 6, 2004
  5. Mike R

    Stewy Guest

    Mike R wrote:

    > My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    > could it be .
    > Thanks Mike

    Could be that you have changed the refresh rate to an unsupported refresh
    rate.

    Had me puzzled for 30 sec when my LiteOn did it. My LiteOn does it at 72
    Hz.

    Stewy, Mar 6, 2004
  6. Mike R

    GraB Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:23:56 +1300, "Mike R"
    <> wrote:

    >My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    >could it be .
    >Thanks Mike

    Is one of the legs on the desk short?

    GraB, Mar 6, 2004
  7. Mike R

    Mike R Guest

    Could it be the APG slot Mike

    Mike R, Mar 6, 2004
  8. On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:23:56 +1300, Mike R wrote:

    > My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    > could it be .

    Got any mains transformers nearby? (powered speakers being a particular
    favourite for this problem....)

    Uncle StoatWarbler, Mar 7, 2004
  9. Mike R

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:23:56 +1300, Mike R wrote:
    >
    > > My screen is shaking about it is not the monitor of the video card what
    > > could it be .

    > Got any mains transformers nearby? (powered speakers being a particular
    > favourite for this problem....)

    A little fan about 3 feet away from my screen is notorious for doing
    this.

    Mainlander, Mar 7, 2004