    I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    to remove it?

    , Sep 26, 2005

  2. Rider Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    > ask here.
    >
    > I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    > to remove it?

    Apparently, laser treatment is great for unwanted tattoo's.

    :)

    Rider

    Rider, Sep 26, 2005

  3. Re: Screen Tattoos - (Nokia 6210)

    In article <kwLZe.14370$>,
    "Rider" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    >> ask here.
    >>
    >> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    >> to remove it?

    Is "tatoo" short for "potatoo"?

    >Apparently, laser treatment is great for unwanted tattoo's.

    I say po-tay-too, you say po-tah-too...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Sep 26, 2005
  4. Krazy Bob Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    > ask here.
    >
    > I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    > to remove it?

    Reset to factory settings, the usual security password for all nokia's is
    12345 if promted

    Krazy Bob, Sep 26, 2005
  5. "Krazy Bob" <@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    >> ask here.
    >>
    >> I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    >> to remove it?

    > Reset to factory settings, the usual security password for all nokia's is
    > 12345 if promted

    Nope - doesnt alter the screen tattoo / operator logo :-(

    Michael Payne, Sep 26, 2005
  6. PAM. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    > ask here.
    >
    > I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    > to remove it?

    Does Astalavista.com help in any way when you search for any how to's?

    PAM.

    PAM., Sep 26, 2005
  7. EMB Guest

    wrote:
    > After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    > ask here.
    >
    > I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    > to remove it?

    From memory it's something like

    menu -- settings -- wallpaper -- options -- on/off

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Sep 26, 2005
  8. Richard Guest

    wrote:
    > After calling Vodafone and getting a I dont know response I thought i'd
    > ask here.
    >
    > I have a Nokia 6210 with a screen tatoo - I dont want it. Any idea how
    > to remove it?

    Get another one for a different operator, it will remove the one you have on
    there for vodafone NZ.

    Do you have a data cable for the phone or else the ability to IR/Bluetooth it to
    a computer? There is loads of software out there for sending them etc, just send
    it to yourself since it needs to come as a text IME.

    Richard, Sep 28, 2005