    I am running Windows 98 SE and my screen saver locks up commonly (but not
    always) and is "Not Responding" after going "Crtl-Alt-Delete"...

    how can I fix this annoyance?

    Howie, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Howie

    Thor Guest

    try updating your video drivers, or, don't use the screensaver.

    Thor, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Howie

    Plato Guest

    Howie wrote:

    > I am running Windows 98 SE and my screen saver locks up commonly (but not
    > always) and is "Not Responding" after going "Crtl-Alt-Delete"...
    >
    > how can I fix this annoyance?

    You may want to say if it's a standard windows screen saver or a special
    screen saver program.

    Plato, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Howie

    Howie Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Howie wrote:
    > >
    > > I am running Windows 98 SE and my screen saver locks up commonly (but

    not
    > > always) and is "Not Responding" after going "Crtl-Alt-Delete"...
    > >
    > > how can I fix this annoyance?

    > You may want to say if it's a standard windows screen saver or a special
    > screen saver program.

    3D text screen saver (standard in windows)...

    Howie, Jan 8, 2005
  5. Howie

    Howie Guest

    I re-installed the driver, it appears to be ok now.... thanks!

    Howie, Jan 8, 2005