    corresponds to the laptops 1200x800 size) and I can "drag" the bottom down
    to cover the entire screen, but I'd like it to open to the full size
    automatically. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. BR
    br, Oct 30, 2006

  2. br wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I'm new to Firefox and am trying to figure it out by myself as much as
    > possible, however I can't find a way to get Firefox to open at the window
    > size of my second screen. I have a laptop w/17 inch (approx 1200x800) screen
    > and an attached 19 inch flat panel with a resolution of approx 1200x1000.
    > All my apps, except Firefox, will automatically open to the larger screen
    > size. Firefox will open to about 3/4th's of the screen (I suppose this
    > corresponds to the laptops 1200x800 size) and I can "drag" the bottom down
    > to cover the entire screen, but I'd like it to open to the full size
    > automatically. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. BR

    I don't know, but try maximizing the window instead of dragging it, see
    how that works.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2006

  3. br

    br Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    mon1h.151360$...
    > br wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> I'm new to Firefox and am trying to figure it out by myself as much as
    >> possible, however I can't find a way to get Firefox to open at the window
    >> size of my second screen. I have a laptop w/17 inch (approx 1200x800)
    >> screen and an attached 19 inch flat panel with a resolution of approx
    >> 1200x1000. All my apps, except Firefox, will automatically open to the
    >> larger screen size. Firefox will open to about 3/4th's of the screen (I
    >> suppose this corresponds to the laptops 1200x800 size) and I can "drag"
    >> the bottom down to cover the entire screen, but I'd like it to open to
    >> the full size automatically. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. BR
    >>

    > I don't know, but try maximizing the window instead of dragging it, see
    > how that works.
    >
    > Lee

    Nope, I've tried and it still opens with the smaller size of the two. BR
    br, Oct 30, 2006
  4. br

    br Guest

    "br" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    45461b19$0$25931$...

    > "Leonidas Jones" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > mon1h.151360$...
    >> br wrote:
    >>> Hello,
    >>> I'm new to Firefox and am trying to figure it out by myself as much as
    >>> possible, however I can't find a way to get Firefox to open at the
    >>> window size of my second screen. I have a laptop w/17 inch (approx
    >>> 1200x800) screen and an attached 19 inch flat panel with a resolution of
    >>> approx 1200x1000. All my apps, except Firefox, will automatically open
    >>> to the larger screen size. Firefox will open to about 3/4th's of the
    >>> screen (I suppose this corresponds to the laptops 1200x800 size) and I
    >>> can "drag" the bottom down to cover the entire screen, but I'd like it
    >>> to open to the full size automatically. Is this possible? Thanks for any
    >>> help. BR
    >>>

    >> I don't know, but try maximizing the window instead of dragging it, see
    >> how that works.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Nope, I've tried and it still opens with the smaller size of the two. BR

    I found it!
    Actually only by mistake! After having unplugged the flat panel monitor from
    my laptop, then re-plugging it in again; everything works fine! I had
    already tried re-booting the laptop, but that wasn't enough. Wierd. BR
    br, Oct 30, 2006