    I would be grateful for your advice of the way to remedy these
    defects.

    Geolau.
    gl, Mar 5, 2006

  2. gl wrote:

    > Hi Friends,

    Friends? We've only just met.

    > Half size of icons at the left side and the hours shown at the right
    > hand corner of the bottom bar in the Windows Screen are invisible,
    > because the screen has extended on both edges, right and left, which
    > happen to Microsoft Excel and Work environments.
    >
    > I would be grateful for your advice of the way to remedy these
    > defects.

    1. You have minimized the Taskbar. Move cursor to bottom of screen; if
    it changed to a two-headed arrow, click and drag upward.

    2. You have mucked with the actual monitor controls, and overexpanded
    the actual "picture" to be beyond the edge of the viewing area.

    3. You stretched and made the Excel/Works windows larger than your
    screen resolution.

    4. You didn't say what version of the OS you have.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 5, 2006