  1. Is there an easy way to turn a short mpeg file into a screensaver?
    Thanx for any replies.
    Charlie.

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, May 19, 2004

  2. Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 19, 2004

  3. I'm not having any joy with that Mike, it just keeps coming up with errors,
    Charlie.

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, May 19, 2004
  4. Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq

    °Mike° Guest

    That's helpful advice; I know what those errors mean!

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:05:32 +0100, in
    <7%Oqc.99$kK3.25@newsfe6-win>
    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq scrawled:

    >I'm not having any joy with that Mike, it just keeps coming up
    >with errors,
    >Charlie.
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Try IrfanView (install all of the plug-ins).
    >> http://www.irfanview.com

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 23, 2004
  5. The errors are telling me that the plug-ins are not up to date! So apart
    from the obvious places, where is the next best place to get plug-ins?
    Charlie.

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, May 23, 2004
  6. Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq

    °Mike° Guest

    Again, less than helpful information. These are
    the Irfanview plugins:
    http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm

    Direct download for all of them in one slice:
    http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugins/all_plugins.exe

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 20:21:28 +0100, in
    <VC7sc.201$>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 23, 2004
  7. As I explained to you mike, these plug-ins are not working, I'm getting
    errors telling me that the plug-ins are out of date, I can't give you more
    "helpful" information! If this is causing you a problem, then leave it
    alone, is your period late starting? If so go and see your boyfriend, we
    don't need your shitty sarcastic comments, consider yourself dismissed!
    Charlie.
    PLONK!

    Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq, May 23, 2004
  8. Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 23:02:25 +0100, "Th Rt Hon Charles Farquaharson Esq"
    <> scribbled:

    >@farq.com

    Ah, a farqing imbecile.

    Riddles II, v3