    screen on both monitors). My ? is why does my screen saver not extend over
    to my other monitor? I have a Radeon 7500 video card?

    Hugh

    Hugh Sutherland, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Hugh Sutherland

    Palindrome Guest

    Hugh Sutherland wrote:

    > I have 2 monitors and my monitor setting is on EXTENDED screen (1 long
    > screen on both monitors). My ? is why does my screen saver not extend over
    > to my other monitor? I have a Radeon 7500 video card?
    >
    > Hugh

    Because it wasn't programmed to do so, is the most likely explanation.

    Palindrome, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Hugh Sutherland

    Millimeter Guest

    On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:15:38 -0400, "Hugh Sutherland"
    <> wrote:

    >I have 2 monitors and my monitor setting is on EXTENDED screen (1 long
    >screen on both monitors). My ? is why does my screen saver not extend over
    >to my other monitor? I have a Radeon 7500 video card?
    >
    >Hugh

    Could this be a system memory issue or something with the OpenGL
    drivers and DirectX.

    Had a quick peek at their online manuals, maybe they are worth a look.

    http://www.ati.com/products/radeon7500/radeon7500/

    will get you started.

    hth, Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 10, 2004