    How do I activate my screensaver? I have XP pro. I can preview it and choose it, apply it, but it never comes on.
    Thanks,
    mal
    malicet, Feb 29, 2004

  2. malicet

    °Mike° Guest

    How long do you have it set to wait for?

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:08:46 -0600, in
    <>
    malicet scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004

  3. malicet

    malicet Guest

    5 Mins - but it never comes on.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    malicet, Feb 29, 2004
  4. malicet

    °Mike° Guest

    Uninstall it and reinstall, if you must use a screen saver
    at all.

    On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:58:21 -0600, in
    <>
    malicet scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 29, 2004
  5. malicet

    Sultan Guest

    malicet wrote in news::

    > 5 Mins - but it never comes on.
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > news:... How long do you have it
    > set to wait for?
    >

    > On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:08:46 -0600, in
    > <>
    > malicet scrawled:
    >
    >>How do I activate my screensaver? I have XP pro. I can preview
    >>it and choose it, apply it, but it never comes on.
    >>Thanks,
    >>mal

    Try switching to a different screen saver, change the time to one minute
    and leave mouse and keyboard alone until after the minute has completely
    passed. Does it still not work?

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 29, 2004
  6. malicet

    malicet Guest

    "Sultan" <> wrote in message news:Xns949EA9E12B1C6sultanofcyberhotmail@209.25.157.130...
    malicet wrote in news::

    > 5 Mins - but it never comes on.
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > news:... How long do you have it
    > set to wait for?
    >

    > On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:08:46 -0600, in
    > <>
    > malicet scrawled:
    >
    >>How do I activate my screensaver? I have XP pro. I can preview
    >>it and choose it, apply it, but it never comes on.
    >>Thanks,
    >>mal

    Try switching to a different screen saver, change the time to one minute
    and leave mouse and keyboard alone until after the minute has completely
    passed. Does it still not work?

    Sultan

    Yes Sultan,
    That did work. Thanks so much.
    mal
    malicet, Feb 29, 2004
  7. malicet

    Sultan Guest

    Another satisified customer. You're welcome!

    Sultan

    Sultan, Mar 1, 2004