    order to send to the programmers due to a fault, can some kind person let me
    know how I go about doing this please

    Tahnks

    David Jones, Sep 6, 2010

  2. David Jones

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 20:59:19 +0100, David Jones wrote:

    > Good day.I wish to save a screen print (picture)of a programme I am
    > using in order to send to the programmers due to a fault, can some kind
    > person let me know how I go about doing this please
    >
    > Tahnks

    Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard when you have the program
    onscreen. Open Microsoft Paint found on most Windows systems. Chose new,
    then choose Paste. Then save as JPG, medium size. You should be able to
    find these features.

    Meat Plow, Sep 6, 2010

  3. David Jones

    Moog Guest

    David Jones illuminated usenet by typing::

    > Good day.I wish to save a screen print (picture)of a programme I am
    > using in order to send to the programmers due to a fault, can some kind
    > person let me know how I go about doing this please
    >
    > Tahnks

    Well,

    As you are using Windows,

    Step 1
    Simply open your favourite graphics program (i.e Photoshop, Paint Shop
    Pro, Gimp, MS Paint)
    Step 2
    Minimise it.
    Step 3
    Open the program you want to take a snapshot of and maximise
    Step 4
    Press Control and PrtSc buttons at the same time (Print Screen function)
    Step 5
    Maximise your favourite graphics program.
    Step 6
    Open a new file and then paste (right click mouse and select paste).
    Step 7
    Edit the resultant image to clip the desired area of the screen (if your
    graphics program allows this)

    Email to programmers.

    --
    Moog

    "Some mornings it doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through
    the leather straps"

    Moog, Sep 6, 2010
  4. David Jones

    David Jones Guest