    bb Guest

    Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?
    TIA, Bob

    bb, Jul 26, 2007

  2. bb wrote:

    > Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?

    Assuming a recent Windows operating system (you didn't mention), you
    will probably find that a right-click on the desktop and choosing
    "Properties" and then the "Settings" tab will be the place to change
    resolutions. Be sure to select something your video card is capable of.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 26, 2007

  3. bb

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:16:53 GMT, bb wrote:

    >Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?
    >TIA, Bob

    Can you say what operating system you are using?

    Me

    why?, Jul 26, 2007
  4. bb

    bb Guest

    >> Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?

    > Assuming a recent Windows operating system (you didn't mention), you
    > will probably find that a right-click on the desktop and choosing
    > "Properties" and then the "Settings" tab will be the place to change
    > resolutions. Be sure to select something your video card is capable of.

    Windows XP. Sorry I forgot to mention.

    bb, Jul 26, 2007
  5. bb

    bb Guest

    > On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:16:53 GMT, bb wrote:
    >
    >>Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?
    >>TIA, Bob
    >>

    > Can you say what operating system you are using?

    Windows XP

    bb, Jul 26, 2007
  6. bb wrote:
    [Beauregard wrote:]
    >> bb wrote:
    >>> Can someone please tell me how to change my screen resolution?

    >> Assuming a recent Windows operating system (you didn't mention), you
    >> will probably find that a right-click on the desktop and choosing
    >> "Properties" and then the "Settings" tab will be the place to change
    >> resolutions. Be sure to select something your video card is capable
    >> of.

    > Windows XP. Sorry I forgot to mention.

    Ok ... so did it work?

    Please don't remove the attributions from the quoted material. Thanks.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 27, 2007