Screen Protector for your Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Frank loo, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. Frank loo

    Frank loo Guest

    Frank loo, Nov 24, 2004

  2. Frank loo

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    (Frank loo) wrote:

    > Protect your LCD screen of your digital camera. goto
    > http://www.ourlearningspace.com/screen.htm for details

    Or you could just get the Giotto's screen protectors from a camera
    store. They will be available in various sizes - no cutting necessary -
    next month.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, Nov 25, 2004

  3. Frank loo

    ZONED! Guest

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:32:17 -0500, Bob Salomon
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > (Frank loo) wrote:
    >
    >> Protect your LCD screen of your digital camera. goto
    >> http://www.ourlearningspace.com/screen.htm for details

    >Or you could just get the Giotto's screen protectors from a camera
    >store. They will be available in various sizes - no cutting necessary -
    >next month.
    >
    >--
    >To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    It seems that the link was to a product that requires no cutting
    itself...unless I am missing something.
    ZONED!, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Marvin Margoshes, Nov 28, 2004