    on the key board which ones she does not remember, but now everything on the
    computer screen is now sideways. Please no jokes telling me to turn the
    monitor right side up. Any helpful info would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.
    Michael Washington, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Michael Washington

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Michael Washington" <> wrote in message
    |I have a problem with my computer monitor orientation. My wife hit some
    keys
    | on the key board which ones she does not remember, but now everything on
    the
    | computer screen is now sideways. Please no jokes telling me to turn the
    | monitor right side up. Any helpful info would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanks.

    Uh huh! My previous system could do that too...

    Right-click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Properties". Click
    on the Settings tab, then the Advanced button. Since you didn't state what
    video card your computer has (ATI, nVidia, GeForce, etc.) I can't tell you
    where to go exactly from there, but go through each of the tabs until you
    find the rotation setting you are looking for.
    Toolman Tim, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Toolman Tim
    Thanks for the info, it worked.

    Michael Washington, Jan 8, 2005
  4. Michael Washington

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're welcome...and using the mouse sideways is a real pain in the arse,
    eh? <g>

    | Toolman Tim
    | Thanks for the info, it worked.
    | "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    | >
    | > "Michael Washington" <> wrote in message
    | > |I have a problem with my computer monitor orientation. My wife hit some
    | > keys
    | > | on the key board which ones she does not remember, but now everything
    on
    | > the
    | > | computer screen is now sideways. Please no jokes telling me to turn
    the
    | > | monitor right side up. Any helpful info would be deeply appreciated.
    | > Thanks.
    | > |

    Toolman Tim, Jan 8, 2005
  5. Michael Washington

    Scrote Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> You're welcome...and using the mouse sideways is a real pain in the
    >> arse, eh? <g>

    Didn't realise you were a Canadian eh? ;-)
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin
    Scrote, Jan 8, 2005
  6. Michael Washington

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Scrote" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    | >> You're welcome...and using the mouse sideways is a real pain in the
    | >> arse, eh? <g>
    | >>

    | Didn't realise you were a Canadian eh? ;-)

    nah - just love to play with the accents ;o)
    Toolman Tim, Jan 8, 2005
  7. Michael Washington

    markr28m

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Thank you Toolman Tim. Same thing happened to me, and spent 10 minutes trying to rectify. regards with great appreciation, Mark
    markr28m, Oct 12, 2011