    Any body can help?
    Thanks.
    Saref

    Saref Aref, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Jerry G. Guest

    If these are extremely thin lines that you can just see on a full white
    background, you must have an aperture grill type screen, such as the
    Trinitron CRT that is patented by Sony. Many manufactures of the flat screen
    CRT monitors are using the Sony designed tube.

    If this assumption is correct, these fine lines are from the very fine
    support wires (damper wires) for the aperture grill. The aperture grill is
    somewhat similar to that of the shadow-mask in a standard CRT.

    Very good very basic explanation about CRT operation, and very basic
    characteristics in relation to the computer display operation.
    http://www.karbosguide.com/hardware/module7a4.htm

    Interesting FAQ page from Sony.
    http://www.sony-cp.com/en/support/faq/

    --

    If this is not the case, it is possible that there is a blanking-retrace
    fault with the monitor. This would mainly be attributed to some components

    Without seeing a monitor and diagnosing it internally, it is hard to give an
    accurate assessment by an email description.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    "Saref Aref" <> wrote in message
    Hi Every body.
    I have Three Longitudinal thin Lines in my screen, these
    divides the screen into 4 compartments.
    I did many trials to remove them but I could not.
    Any body can help?
    Thanks.
    Saref

    Jerry G., Jun 4, 2004