    Does anybody know what can cause the screen to invert after XP boots.
    Upside down display maybe better wording. Apparently everthing else
    works ok.
    trope, Sep 13, 2007

  2. trope

    Danny Kile Guest

    trope wrote:
    > Does anybody know what can cause the screen to invert after XP boots.
    > Upside down display maybe better wording. Apparently everthing else
    > works ok.

    You mat try a few of the solutions listed here.

    http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/8829/176000.html

    Danny,
    Danny Kile, Sep 13, 2007

  3. trope

    Mister Guest

    Quick fix: Turn the monitor upside down. :)

    I could go on with some other dumb things like, Are you sure the video
    cable is right side up? Are you sure the video card was made for this
    side of the equator?

    But, seriously, I would check the below recommendation.

    Mister, Sep 13, 2007
  4. trope

    trope Guest

    On Sep 13, 1:30 pm, Mister <not_a_chance@this_email_address.com>
    wrote:
    > Quick fix: Turn the monitor upside down. :)
    >
    > I could go on with some other dumb things like, Are you sure the video
    > cable is right side up? Are you sure the video card was made for this
    > side of the equator?
    >
    > But, seriously, I would check the below recommendation.
    >
    > On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:40:49 -0400, Barry Watzman
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Likely someone is pulling a prank on you. There are options in most
    > >video drivers to rotate the screen in 90 degree increments ... sideways
    > >(either way) or upside down.

    > >trope wrote:
    > >> Does anybody know what can cause the screen to invert after XP boots.
    > >> Upside down display maybe better wording. Apparently everthing else
    > >> works ok.

    Thanks guys. It was Windows 2000. ctrl.alt.down arrow trick. Some body
    was playing around.
    trope, Sep 14, 2007
  5. trope

    trope, Sep 14, 2007