    My screen has reduced in size and I now have a black
    border along the top and both sides. How can I fill the
    screen?

    sharn, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Hi sharn,

    There are normally some control buttons below your screen on your monitor to
    adjust the screen size, screen position, etc... if your monitor is the CRT
    type, the big bulky monitor. If these control buttons don't help in the
    adjustment, very likely the electron gun, the electron gun circuitry or the
    magnetic coils are faulty. If this is the case, you might need to get a new
    monitor.

    If your monitor is the sleek LCD type, you might need to try other screen
    resolutions available. The best resolution to use is the default one as LCD
    screen commonly work best with its default resolution.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 9, 2004

  3. sharn

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "sharn" <> wrote in news:24d801c47d63
    $eaa6c9d0$:

    > My screen has reduced in size and I now have a black
    > border along the top and both sides. How can I fill the
    > screen?

    use a magic marker.

    --
    Rowdy Yates