    The printer however print all colors.

    I hope, to get some help and say thank beforehand.
    Kirsten Harvig.

    X, Oct 31, 2003

  2. X

    °Mike° Guest

    Replace your monitor.

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:12:47 +0100, in
    <ezxob.16412$>
    X scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 31, 2003

  3. X

    Buffalo Guest

    Sounds like a bad cable between the monitor and the pc or maybe just a bent
    pin in the connector.
    Try flexing the cable at both ends and see if you get any reaction.
    If you can't easily replace that cable, try a different monitor.

    How do spammers harvest email addresses
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html

    SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
    http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm

    Buffalo, Oct 31, 2003
  4. X

    Rob Guest

    "X" <> wrote in message
    > I do have a problem with me monotor, as it can not show red colors. only
    > yellow, green and blue.
    >
    > I did have a S 3 dïchplay card and have yust replaced it with a GeForce

    MX2
    > card, but it made no difference.
    >
    > All red colors are missing on the monitor.
    > The printer however print all colors.
    >
    > I hope, to get some help and say thank beforehand.
    > Kirsten Harvig.

    There are three color electron guns in a monitor: red, green, and blue.
    Sounds like the red gun has burned out. Time for a new monitor.

    Rob, Oct 31, 2003