    --
    If electricity comes from electrons,
    does morality come from morons?

    Governor Swill, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Governor Swill

    Old Gringo Guest

    Governor Swill wrote:
    > Ok, doesn't Print Scrn copy the screen to the clipboard and alt-Print
    > Scrn copy the current window? I can't figure out how to take screen
    > shots for documentation. Paste is grayed out in Paint when I try to
    > paste to it after pressing Print Scrn. This is XP.
    >
    > Swill
    >
    > --
    > If electricity comes from electrons,
    > does morality come from morons?

    Maybe paste it into an html editor and save it. Then open it with
    paint. ?? Just a Guess.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Jan 11, 2005

  3. Governor Swill

    Unk Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:55:07 -0500, Governor Swill
    <> wrote:

    >Ok, doesn't Print Scrn copy the screen to the clipboard and alt-Print
    >Scrn copy the current window? I can't figure out how to take screen
    >shots for documentation. Paste is grayed out in Paint when I try to
    >paste to it after pressing Print Scrn. This is XP.
    >
    >Swill

    If your keyboard has an F Lock key and it's engaged, PrtScn and Alt-PrtScn won't
    work.

    Unk, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Governor Swill

    gruffydd Guest

    print screen>photosuite>new screen>edit>paste as new image

    gruffydd, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Governor Swill wrote:

    > Ok, doesn't Print Scrn copy the screen to the clipboard and alt-Print
    > Scrn copy the current window? I can't figure out how to take screen
    > shots for documentation. Paste is grayed out in Paint when I try to
    > paste to it after pressing Print Scrn. This is XP.

    Free Tip For Which You Didn't Ask: Check out a little - but very well
    featured - utility called MWSnap (hello, Google). It's really tits. It
    offers you additional geography choices, and a lot of other nice stuff.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 11, 2005
  6. On 11 Jan 2005 21:07:10 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Governor Swill wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, doesn't Print Scrn copy the screen to the clipboard and alt-Print
    >> Scrn copy the current window? I can't figure out how to take screen
    >> shots for documentation. Paste is grayed out in Paint when I try to
    >> paste to it after pressing Print Scrn. This is XP.

    >Free Tip For Which You Didn't Ask: Check out a little - but very well
    >featured - utility called MWSnap (hello, Google). It's really tits. It
    >offers you additional geography choices, and a lot of other nice stuff.

    Thanks for the help, guys. No Flock key, never heard of one. The
    issue seems to be that nothing is sent to the clipboard. It appears
    the key doesn't work as I tried Gadwin and guess what? The print
    screen key didn't work. Had to switch to ctrl+F12 to get a screen
    capture.

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 14, 2005